Monday, January 30, 2017

WAREHOUSE SALE CONTINUES ... check through previous posts of this week also


SOLD NO LONGER AVAILABLE


GENUINE LEATHER TOTE BAG
Orange on one Side
Black on the Other Side
with a Navy & White Strap
notice the knots on each side, such an unexpected detail



14 1/3" high X 11" wide

$ 170.00 
NOW $85
50% OFF

there is a little removable wristlet with the bag, in ORANGE !!
enough for your phone & credit cards, lipstick
the necessities


ORIGINAL POST FOUND HERE





& then there is this one
GENUINE LEATHER TOTE BAG

remember there is ONLY 1
black with RED interior
this bag is a highly polished leather (not patent) & wears
very very very well.  the cuteness is the RED interior !!

you can find the original post here
which will show dimensions/sizes etc.



MANSUR GAVRIEL Women Tote Bags Brand Designer Bucket Handbag With Black Purse Lady Bag With Logo 2016 New Bolsos Femininas


ORIGINALLY $ 149.00

NOW $75.00


email MARSHA to order, we will send you a PayPal invoice or we can take
your credit card and process it ourselves

splenderosa@gmail.com


HOUSTON is getting ready for the SUPER BOWL next weekend,
and I cannot believe all the happenings around our lovely city...
you can see some pics & videos on my INSTAGRAM

of course, I'm ready !!!

all the friends are going to the Houston Country Club to watch the pre-game ceremonies
and the
THE GAME

everyone knows I'm coo-coo over the PATRIOTS, they're now all used to it,
and I will be taking my 
TOM BRADY PRAYER CANDLE
&
the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS BEER BUCKET
which will be filled with POP CORN 

WooHoo !!!!


just to make you smile & to see if you read all the way to the end



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.