Monday, February 6, 2017

A Kiss on the Hand

may be quite continental

but DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND
I

& so now that the NE Patriots HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL,
my life can continue in a normal way...

& I was thinking this morning about what to wear ANYTIME
& be appropriate or MORE THAN APPROPRIATE,
so along with CONTINUING MY WAREHOUSE SALE,
I'm going to talk about the importance of  using/wearing
the REAL real...
like diamonds, for example.

I'm talking about DIAMOND STUDS today,
something you can begin with a small size & if you love them
trade them back in & buy something larger,
this is how I've gotten mine.
I can wear them every single day, with any outfit
& they make me feel great.
I used to wear them sitting by pools, with flipflops,
& no matter how horrible my hair was, etc. I felt good.

they sparkle
nothing else sparkles like a real diamond.
seriously, I don't care if I wear diamond rings, or bracelets any longer, but the EARRINGS are a must!
if you don't have any or you thought you didn't want a pair,
come on, now...
Valentine's Day is coming up !
ask for them !!!
or go get yourself a pair on your own.
I now know I need mine.
I COULD wear fakes, no one would know it,
but I would know it,
& as I said,
diamond's are a girl's best friend !

you can pass them on to your family,
they will never go out of style,
& they will always be cherished.
believe me.
believe me.


Photobucket