Friday, June 16, 2017

UPDATE on Purchases Made By My Readers

to access the merchandise now for sale please click on the PAGES ABOVE under the
black illustration of the lady in a hat.


****************************************************************************

I'm in Wimberley, Texas, in the hill country, where I'm staying longer than I thought as
my darling daughter is quite ill.
she has an auto-immune disease which is creeping up on her body, called
ankylosing spondylitis
there seem to be 100's of different medical opinions on this,
as well as A COMPLETE CHANGE IN DIET
encouraged by naturalists.

anyway, the point is that I'll be home Monday where I'll find many many many boxes
of merchandise received.
All of it will be processed by the end of the day and shipped out on TUESDAY.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS TARDINESS !!!

**************************************************************************




as I mentioned in the previous post 
I've been thinking about creating 
A SPLENDEROSA BOX
of beautiful, usable & wanted items

please see previous post by scrolling down


I've received some really positive input from you guys, but wanted to ask once again what you think about this idea?

would you purchase the BOX ?

@ $125.00 each

an example of what will be inside the box is shown on the
previous post.

the VALUE EXCEEDS, by far, THE COST.
.
please let me know what you think if you haven't already left a comment.

I'm in Wimberley, will be back in Houston on Sunday evening,
any merchandise received while I was away will be posted to you
on Monday !!

xx's
& have a great weekend !!!

(had a date on Wednesday evening, a non-event entirely.
sad. he said he was overwhelmed with my past experiences &
couldn't possibly live up to my expectations. WHEW!
if only he knew the trauma & tragedy I've overcome).

M1287-04C
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.