Saturday, November 18, 2017

Thanksgiving Table







I'm loving fresh fruits and veggies this year for
 the Thanksgiving table decoration

of course, flowers too...

the image below is the creation of
my friend & blogger
Yvonne of StoneGable Blog
this is one of Yvonne's beautiful table-settings
evoking the "farm-house" styling of today.

fancitaste:
“http://pinterest.com
”

also loving the twigs & branches below

Home Decor - Fall                                                                                                                                                                                 More



the plate decorations below are killing me !!!!
LOVE THAT !!

Fall/Autumn, Thanksgiving holiday tablesetting inspiration.


Loss of Simple and Easy Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas

please don't forget to shop my stuff,
all found on the PAGE LINKS just under
the header up top.
some amazing buys, ladies !!
& in previous posts you will see some cute
stuffing stuffers for the girls .

*****************


AND NOW I'M OFF THE FIND A RECIPE FOR

PIE-CAKE-EN



LIKE TURDUCEN, BUT DESSERT 


lucky girl that I am, I'll be going to
Thanksgiving with my besties this year,
we're going to the magnificent buffet at one
of the local clubs, I'll take some photos and put them up as soon as I'm home, the ice and veggie carvings are absolutely beautiful and quite extravagant, and I'll take close-ups of those details.

my daughter-in-law's mother is quite ill
after suffering a very very bad fall a while back,
so I think her family will all be together to rally around the mother.

life changes so fast doesn't it?

with that in mind, be kind to everyone you see
as we have no idea how much that might mean to them. this time of the year is when we all need to be ONE.

love to you guys from 80f Houston




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I cannot believe that thanksgiving is this Thursday!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.