Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Antique Blue & White

I have 6 of these beautiful plates I'm going to sell from my own personal collection.

6" wide
all the same design

awesome opportunity for someone who likes
 blue and white OLD pieces

Chinese-Blue-and-White-Porcelain-Plate-Hand-painted-w-Qing-dynasty-Qianlong-Mark


stand not included

if interested I will send you photos of all 6,
just email me
splenderosa@gmail.com

6 Plates    $200.00

this is a real deal, all in perfect condition as they have almost never been used


1 comment:

  1. I just love blue and white plates!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.