Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Days in My Life



the beautiful youngest grand-daughter, Holland, who turned 3 yesterday



wearing one of our LA LA LAND dresses



orchids in my living room window




my rock-star Maltese named Bono
straight from the groomer




I am going to try to post more images of 
WHAT MY LIFE IS REALLY LIKE

it's difficult for me, as for years now I have thought showing all
this personal stuff was akin to bragging or showing off.

but, life changes, doesn't it?

and I actually really enjoy seeing 
ALL OF YOU at home, your outfits, your pets,
your girlfriend get togethers and all that.

in August this year it will be my blog's 
9th anniversary.  
Wow, seems unbelievable that much time has passed,
as I remember agonizing over my first post
inspired by the brilliant Joni Webb, 
of Cote de Texas
another Houstonian blogger.

below, some of the new Fall/Holiday T-Shirt designs

just samples for now,
but soon in actual production

we are so proud of the wonderful reception
La La Land 
has received from all you bloggers & InstaGram'ers

thank you !!





I'm in love with these little 
APPLIQUED 100% COTTON DRESSES

all inspired by children's books & the fact that \
every parent and child loves
birds, flowers and animals.

they also LOVE color.

I thought we would make some of them with 
sleeves of a different print,
like the horizontal lines with patterned sleeves.

it's a super creative process, 
and playing with big swatches of fabrics
is like going back to pre-school again.


fun !


1 comment:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Une très belle publication... Une petite fille "mannequin" adorable dans sa petite robe... Un toutou superbe qui plairait énormément à Sir Icarus mon dalmatien... Une robe extra assortie à celle de mon toutou !

    Je vous embrasse affectueusement,
    Gros bisous 🌸

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.